My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Hallowog Scorperlyn by MaPetit

School is back in session and I have so much to learn that I am so thankful that in our new home we have an apothecary.  Makes my studies so much easier.  Shhh don't tell my teachers I am doing magic at home!  


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Lamb  Loomer (Gacha)

Glasses:  VCO  Zion 

Outfit:  MaPetit at Roseline Event Hallowog Polo shirt and Hallowog Shorts, Penny Loafers and Uniform Socks.  Scorperlyn

The Apothecary decor is done by my amazing mom who's skills at Deco are brilliant.  See her blog here:  A Little Bit Of Magic

There is so much more to being a Scorperlyn than what people seem to believe.  It means you are enduring and strong.  The negative stereotypes mean nothing.  You are not a bad person.  You are an embodiment of willpower.  It means you have a determined, resilient spirit.  Cruel and apathetic character traits have hardly anything to do with your sorting.  The positive characteristics are what count.  For those of you who are a part of this house, be proud because it means you are a strong person!

♥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment