My Most Awesome Sponsers

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Trick or Treating...MEOW

Halloween is fun for two reasons.  The first is of course ALL THE CANDY!  The second is all the dress up fun.  Every year I try on so many costumes until I decide what to be for that year.  Today I tried on this adorable furry kitty costume from MaPetit!  How adorable is this?  I have cute ears and a lil nose and even a tail.  I didn't show you my backside cuz well, I am a little lady!



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tram C606

Glasses:  VCO  Zion Glasses

Necklace:  {Lula Belle} at Thimble Halloween Pendant Necklace Silver {Pumpkin}

Costume:  MaPetit  Bebe Furry Costume Kitty

Shoes:  MaPetit Bebe Boat shoes Noir

I went trick or treating at a cool place called Rock 'N' Shock.  Lots of houses but beware some play tricks!  

♥,
   Kym

No comments:

Post a Comment