My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, June 9, 2016

A Little Sparkle

She leaves a little sparkle wherever she goes...that's true for must of us little girls in SL, we like our sparkle!  I am really a girly girl and love all things fancy!


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tableau Vivant Celestia

Hair Flowers:  {Ugly Duckling}  Hibiscus Hairband White

Necklace:  Noodles  Vintage Romance

Cup:  Buglets at Lucky 7 Teddy Cup Strawberry

Top:  {Ugly Duckling}  at Color Me Cute (6/15) Slipon Top [Salmon]

Shorts:  {Ugly Duckling}  Romance Shorts [fudge]

Flip flops:  {Ugly Duckling}  Bow Flips [laces] rare

Toy Chest:  MuddPuddles  Coastal Toychest

Mirror:  MuddPuddles  Starlight Floor Mirror

Dolls:  !gO! love my dolls  Zosia & Majka & stroller Rare

Sparkle Frame:  floorplan  Sparkle wall frame

Time to get my sparkle on...have a happy day!

 ❥♡❤,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment