My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, June 9, 2016

New Fashion from MuddPuddles

Everyone knows that MuddPuddles makes amazing furniture but did you know that there are some adorable new outfits out now?  Well, let me show you just how cute they are!



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Doe  Katrin

Romper:  MuddPuddles  Callie Romper Purple

Socks:  Viv.a Kids Iris (come with Iris outfit)

Shoes:  MuddPuddles  Patent Dress Shoes Texture change hud for so many color choices

Pose:  {Honey} at Ninety Nine Marley 5



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Doe  Elfie

Bow:  [Lazy Unicorn] Sweetie Bow Rose

Dress:  MuddPuddles Mae Sundress Floral

Pose:  {Honey} at Ninety Nine Marley 1

Stay tuned...I am sure there will be many more fashion designs soon from MuddPuddles released soon!

 ❥♡❤,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment