My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Turducken June Newness Part One

Every single time Turducken has a new release I get so stinkin excited and this month Ivy is releasing so many prettiful things that I decided to make two posts for the newness!  This blog will feature just three of the new releases!
 Playing with my new rocking pony and dollies from Meche at Shiny Shabby!

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Oleander at Summerfest Tegan

Headband:  Noodles Primrose Headband Sherbert

Dress:  Turducken Veroniqa Pink

Shoes:  MuddPuddles Patent Dress Shoes


Playing at the Carousel

Hair:  D!va  Nene

Dress:  Turducken Leanna Dress Peach

Shoes:  Dream Doll  Tstrap Flats Cream


Admiring the pretty wildflowers

What I am wearing:

Hair:  D!va  Kelly

Ring:  Turducken at Hello Beautiful Crown Ring

Dress:  Turducken Aubree Dress Blue

Shoes:  MuddPuddles Patent Dress Shoes

I know all of you out there are huge Turducken fans and get excited with new releases...so stay tuned for another post for more pretty stuff!

❤♡❥,
   Kymber



No comments:

Post a Comment