My Most Awesome Sponsers

Friday, June 3, 2016

Beach Baby

I have been away at my school's Summer Camp this week, and we are going home tomorrow, so I figure I better soak up the sun while I can.  I grabbed my new floaty and headed to the beach where I made a sandcastle and played in the water, beach days are the best days!



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Lamb. at The Arcade  Loomer

Bathing Suit:  {Petite Bowtique} Dehlia Swimsuit Navy

Necklace:  Monkey Pox Anchor Necklace (rare)

Anklet:  ToddleTeeZ  Charm Anklet Blue (gacha)

Pose:  {Petite Bowtique}  Beachy Baby 2

Floaty:  Tiny Trinkets at Color Me Cute (6/15) Sweet Teddy Floaty Pink with resize menu and has 7 adorable animations!  Also available in Mint, Yellow and Purple.

You really need to get out and enjoy your summer, as it will come as quickly as the end of camp if you don't.

❥♡❤,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment