My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Nimble at Ninety Nine

I am sure by now you have at least heard of Ninety Nine and hopefully you have already been there and shopped to your hearts content.  If you have not, I am quite sure that this post will bring you there.  Nimble has created this gorgeous short outfit that I fell in love with.  Available in a variety of colors and patterns. You can purchase them individually, in packs, or even the entire fat pack with everything!


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Lamb.  Baby Blue

Head Wreath:  Zenith  Spring Rose Crown Milk

Outfit:  Nimble at Ninety Nine Gwynith  Patterns 

Shoes:  Plum Bali Sandals Strawberry

Pose:  {Honey} at Ninety Nine  Marley Pose 4

Nimble is my newest sponsor and I am so excited to show you all the amazing creations that are coming your way!

❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment