My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Color Me Cute with Nimble

Opening tomorrow, June 15th is Color Me Cute! This event is a huge favorite of all of us kids, and Nimble has done it again creating a beautiful romper.  This romper is available in a variety of colors and patterns!  I decided to switch it up and wear black!  I know a lot of kids out there are tired of the pinks, purples and mints.  Nimble has heard your cry and has brought some gorgeous muted tones that you will love!


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Pr!tty  Yeemi

Headband:  Peekabee (no longer around) Minnie

Romper:  Nimble at Color Me Cute Beatrice black

Shoes:  Bad Seed/Turducken  Mary Janes with Socks  Previous Limited 50 item.

You can be sure I am going to let my friends who do not love pink know about this...but for those of you like me who love pink, floral and the rest there is plenty of that as well.  Nimble knows what we like and continues to bring us beautiful creations!

❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment