My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Country Charm

Beginning of June already?!  You know how much I love beginning of the month, it always brings beautiful new creations.  And boy oh boy do we start June with a BANG!  Available at ATP, is this gorgeous dress that I fell in love with long before it was fully released!  Perfect for country weddings or just looking adorbs!  ToddleTeeZ has outdone cuteness with this...


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Lamb.  When

Necklace:  Sugar & Spice  Pearls available with Posh outfit

Bracelet:  +Half-Deer+ Forest's Tale Petals and Pearls Bracelet-White  (Gacha)

Outfit:  ToddleTeeZ at ATP  Country Charm Comes with Dress, Bloomer, socks, sock frill, boots and flower crown

I wanted to show you a close up pic of the back because the detail on this dress is amazing!


Well...why are you still here?  You know you love this as much if not more than I do...go get yours today!

❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment