My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Princess Glamping

I absolutely love camping, but now that I am a princess I Glamp!  {Petite Bowtique} has created this adorable gacha for Brick Lane Gacha and I couldn't be happier.  I was so excited I went to Glamp in my backyard.



Camp Chair, sleeper, flashlight, tent, princess sign, and flash light are all common.  The Backpack and the Tshirt are the rares!  Soo cute right?! This can be found from{Petite Bowtique} at Brick Lane Gacha starting June 20th.

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Lamb.  Nevermind

Hair Wreath:  Baby Burp at Color Me Cute Boho Dream Flower Wreath milk/blush

T-shirt:  {Petite Bowtique} at Brick Lane Gacha Camp Squad Pink (RARE)

Shorts:  Turducken Allie Shorts

Sandals:  Baby Burp at Color Me Cute Boho Dream Feather Sandals

Pose:  Tiny Gems at Color Me Cute Just a kid 1

Brick Lane Gacha Opens on June 20th!

 ❥♡❤,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment