My Most Awesome Sponsers

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Gold is my Favorite Accent

Lately I have fallen in love with Gold...not really jewelry I still love silver for that, but to accent something with a touch of gold just makes it so fancy!  Clair de Lune knows this too and has created a super cute dress for Ninety Nine.



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Argrace  Koyomi

Crown:  Vicarious Youth at the Play Room (May 5th) Princess Crown Typer White Multi Rare

Dress:  Clair de Lune at Ninety Nine (May 9th) Unicorn Glamour Dress Purple

Shoes:  Little Stars at the Play Room (May 5th)  Mousey Flats  Gold  Rare

Pose:  Muriel  Annie 02

I really do feel fancy today...You should find something to make you feel fancy too and there are all kinds of fun things coming up!

❥♡❤,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment