My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Summer Lovin with XoXo at Color Me Cute

I love the Ocean and I love spending time with Family and Friends.  Kendall was helping me swim today and we enjoyed our sunshine and swim time.


This pose is from Xoxo Poses at Color Me Cute and is called Summer Lovin  I loved it so much and was so excited to play at the beach.

What Kendall is wearing:

Hair:  Magika  Summer

Bathing Suit:  Rebel Hope  Chasta Bikini Pink

What Kymber is wearing:

Hair:  D!va  Ariel


Bangle Bracelets:  {Ugly Duckling} at Color Me Cute  Ethnic Bracelets [rainbow] [rosegold]

Bathing Suit:  {Blush} at Color Me Cute  Mermaid Swimsuit

Summer is quickly approaching and summer time means beach, oceans and swimming!  Hope you are ready.

 ❥♡❤,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment