My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Thank God I'm a Country Girl

I love EVERYTHING country...country music, country style clothing, country sides.  I love flowers, and animals too.  ToddleTeeZ has created this gorgeous outfit for Penumbra Fashion Week called Country Daisy and I am in love and never taking it off!


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Yumyum *65B

Hair Flowers:  Tiny Trinkets  Daisy Tiara White 
Limited 50 item hurry before they are gone.

Outfit:  ToddleTeeZ at Penumbra Fashion Week  Country Daisy Comes with Dress, bloomer, socks, boots and holdable flowers

.PENUMBRA. Fashion Week is the most innovative and highly anticipated fashion show event in Second Life to-date. Our impeccable attention to detail consistently delivers quality show production. Brace yourselves for a week packed full of runway shows and retail stores featuring the hottest real life fashion trends Second Life has to bring you. 

❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment