My Most Awesome Sponsers

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

I Wanna be a Rock Star with Boogers

It is almost that time...The Arcade is opening June 1st and you know that we need to start saving our allowances for the return of the latest and greatest Booger Bears!  There are actually three sets to know and love.  



Shown in the pic above is the Boogers Backyard stage in white.  My bears that are rocking out with me are the Boogers Bubble Bears and the two DJ Rare Bears.  I am going to try to show off the other sets before the Arcade opens but if I do not I will put the Gacha key below so you can see all the cute!  Scout Bears are wearing red, white and Blue and the Metal Bears are wearing black and red.  So many options to mix and match!  I loooove these bears beyond belief!

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika  Beans

Bow:  [Lazy Unicorn] at Hello Beautiful Sweetie Bow Bubblegum

Sunglasses:  Tiny Trinkets Kitty Sunglasses Group Gift

Shirt:  Muriel Peasant Crop Top Bubblegum

Shorts:  LPP  Ava Shorts Medium

Pose:  Tiny Trinkets Singer in Me with Mic #5





I hope you are all as excited as I am about the Arcade, I won't lie though I am not as excited about watching my $L's go bai!  But it is always worth it!

❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment