My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Snoozin with Tic Tot Toe

I was playing in my playhouse tonight when I got so very sleepy, so I decided that I would sleep out in my comfy Caravan which I have made my new playhouse.  The Caravan can be found at Color Me Cute from Baby Burp, an adorable gacha.

The pillow I fell asleep on is from Tic Tot Toe and can be found at Color Me Cute.  This pillow (roses) when attached animates you laying down and makes you snore while you sleep.  *giggles*  It is really fun and comfy!

What I am wearing:

Hair: .Atomic.  Macaroon

Bunny:  ~Dream & Bunbun Miss Bunny-Rare

Pajamas:  Paper Damsels Elle Mix and Match Pajamas

Slippers:  {Petit Macaron} Lil' Bunny FooFoo Slippers

I hope you always sleep with angels...Goodnight World!

❤♡❥,
   Kymber



No comments:

Post a Comment