My Most Awesome Sponsers

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Pink is my Favorite

I believe in pink.  It is my favorite color.  If there is a choice to be had and pink is one of them, it will forever win.  I try to change it up but I am drawn to it...Ninety Nine is open and Tiny Trinkets has created this cute outfit for you in a variety of colors but Pink is my favorite.



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Pr!tty at HairOLogy Yeemi

Bow:  Tiptoes comes with Little Sweetheart 

Necklace:  Tiny Trinkets  Rosalyn Pink

Outfit:  Tiny Trinkets at Ninety Nine  Harper 
Comes with Top and Skirt, you can even mix and match for a cute variety.  Comes in Pink, Blue, Gray, Purple, Yellow and Rainbow.

Shoes:  Tiny Trinkets Dolly glittery Sneakers 
Previous Limited 50 item

Pose:  Muriel Annie 01

What is your favorite color?  If you can't decide then Rainbow will suit you fine.

❥♡❤,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment