My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Victorian Romper from Blush for Fifty Linden Friday

I know we all like bargains and boy oh boy do I have one for you!  Tomorrow is the fun $50L Friday day...where you can shop at many locations and buy quality things for only $50L  well {Blush} has created this gorgeous Victorian Romper that I fell in love with...you know me and my love of floral!



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika  Checkpoint  


Hairpins:  ToddleTeeZ at Hello Beautiful Rose Hair Pins Gacha  

Eyes:  {Ugly Duckling}at Hello Beautiful Dreamerninetys Eye Blue Mist

Earrings:  Tiny Trinkets at Hello Beautiful Angel Earrings come with HUD to change color

Romper:  {Blush}  Victorian Romper White Floral
Also comes in Black Floral and Pink Floral

Shoes:  {Little Stars} at the Play Room  Mousey Flats Glam (Rare)

Pose:  {Honey} at Ninety Nine  Penelope 01

Be sure to check out all the amazing things tomorrow at $50L Friday!

❥♡❤,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment