My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Just Keep Swimming

Sometimes life is hard, man my life the last year has been a struggle, I am going through a lot in my RL, and my SL has been kind of off too, finally my SL is feeling good so I made the decision to fix RL too.  As Dory from Finding Nemo says "When life gets you down, you know what you gotta do...just keep swimming"  Sometimes it is something as simple as a Disney quote to put life in perspective so when all else fails...Just Keep Swimming.

{Blush} has made this GORGEOUS bathing suit mermaid style of course!



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Argrace  Haruka

Bathing Suit:  {Blush} Coming to Color Me Cute May 15th   Mermaid Swim Suit {Iridescent}
Single colors are 200L, fatpack is 1600L, the EXCLUSIVE iridescent fatpack  is 500L. The iridescent's are ONLY available at Color Me Cute. Sold in the pack of 4!

Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love mermaids.  so this was just perfect for me...I will probably live in this all summer long!

❥♡❤,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment