My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, May 5, 2016

She's a Wildflower

She's a Wildflower, that's waitin' on a sunny day, Just waitin' on the winds of change to blow.  jest a red hot spark that's looking for a little flame, yeah trying to find the perfect place to grow...

I adore this new dress from Wildflowers.  This can be found at the new Ninety Nine event opening on May 9th.  Be sure to check it out as soon as it opens.


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Diva  Nene

Eyes:  {Ugly Duckling} at Hello Beautiful Dreamers Eye  Blue Mist

Dress:  Wildflowers at Ninety Nine  Jenelle Dress Pink

Shoes:  {Little Stars} at the Play Room Mousey Flats  Princess Flats RARE

There is a little bit of a wildflower in me and I bet there is in you too!  Be sure to check out all the amazing events featured in this post.

❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment