My Most Awesome Sponsers

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

I'm 4

Every kid anxiously awaits their big day...their birthday when they finally get to be bigger.  That one day where presents and cake and friends and family all to celebrate the day you were born! What better way to do that than with your very own birthday outfit...and cuppycakes!




What I am wearing:

Hair:  Wasabi Pills at HairOLogy  Carly

Cupcake on head:  Tiptoes Giant Cupcake Vanilla teatime on my head gacha

Outfit:  {Petite Bowtique} at Ninety Nine Eileen Birthday outfit w/Hud that changes texture on shirt from ages 1-8 and a headband (not shown)

Shoes:  {Petite Bowtique} at Ninety Nine Eileen Slip ons available in the Eileen outfit 

I hope your birthdays are all Happy and that you get cuppycakes!

❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment