My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Coming Soon to All the Little Things from Tiny Trinket!

All the little things will be coming soon.  The theme is Once Upon a Time which if you know me is super exciting.  Princesses, fairytales, and Happily Ever after are mine favorites!  Starting April 5 and running through April 18th you will find this EXCLUSIVE set from Tiny Trinkets.  I cannot link the SLURL yet because it is not the 5th of April, but be sure to check it out as soon as you possibly can!  I for one, cannot wait for this round!



There are two sets.  A set for the princesses and a set for the princes.  The detail on the necklaces amaze me.  It's really hard to get a great photo but I did try my best below you will see a closer picture with it actually being worn.  




Hair:  D!VA  Daisy (Gacha still avail) Type A Citrine

So get ready, start filing up your piggy banks and know that after this event is over this necklace will be gone.  Never to be found in the store or on Marketplace.  I am so very excited for All the Little Things this round, and hope I have helped get you in the Fairy Tale type mood too!

XOXO,

     Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment