My Most Awesome Sponsers

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Kymber Cottontail

Easter has always been on of my favorite times of the year, spring flowers bloom, chocolate is out in full force and bunnies...all the bunnies.  So I got in the spirit and headed to Easter Town you should for sure visit there.  Peep races, carrot cars, decorations and so many Easter items.  Tiny Trinkets has created such a cute item for the April round of Hello Beautiful and I couldn't wait to share so you can all get excited and ready as this item will be out April 1 at Hello Beautiful



I wanted you to see a close up of just how cute the face and ears are so I prepared two pictures.  Rou outdid her self on this by far!

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Sixty Nine  Hair 04 (mocha pack) on sale $69L
Hair Wreath:  Dream  Baby's Breath Head Wreath
              My Bunnyself (pink)  This comes in 6 colors including rainbow!  Can be worn separately or together with a resizer!  Not just for kids, adults you too can be a bunny!
My glasses:  Tiny Trinkets  Kaitlyn Butterfly Glasses Pink
My Outfit:  Dream  Romper Baked Blush
Shoes:  Les Petites Poupees  TD Pearly Flats

I am really enjoying blogging and hope you are all enjoying them as well.  Feel free to share the posts or if you ever have any questions IM me in world.

ღ  Kymber



No comments:

Post a Comment