My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Playroom Preview from Snaphappy Poses

One of my dear friends on SL is also a great posemaker and she asked me to blog for her.  .Snaphappy. will be bringing you When I Grow up poses to the Playroom starting in April.  I have chosen just 4 out of 23 (I think) poses.  Each pose comes with a cute little chalkboard and the pose that represents each profession.  There are 2 Ultra Rares (Companion & Time Lord)  6 Rares (Ballerina, Like Daddy, Like Mommy, Pilot, Princess & Prince)  and 15 common (Arist, Astronaut, Celebrity, Doctor, Firefighter, Lawyer, Ninja, Nurse, Police Man, Secret Agent, Superhero, Teacher, Veterinarian, Writer & Zookeeper)  





Ballerina (rare)

Hair: D!VA  Mayumi3 Brown Diamond
Glasses:  Glam Affair  Romantic Girl Glasses not sure they are available any longer I do not see them in the store, they were a $50L Friday item.
Outfit:  Little Stars  Bella Pink



Pilot (rare)

Hair:  Love Soul  Hair 152  Bitter Brown
Outfit Little Stars  Rainbow outfit
Glasses:  Glam Affair Romantic Girl Glasses not sure they are available any longer I do not see them in the store, they were a $50L Friday item.



Princess (rare)

Hair:  Magika  Beans w/o Bow 
Glasses:  Glam Affair  
Romantic Girl Glasses not sure they are available any longer I do not see them in the store, they were a $50L Friday item.
Outfit:  Baby Pie  Paige Formal Gown




Veterinarian (common)

Hair:   [elikatira]  Claim
Glasses:  Glam Affair  Romantic Girl Glasses not sure they are available any longer I do not see them in the store, they were a $50L Friday item.
Outfit:  Lil Big Me Country Girl Outfit 

Save your $L because the Playroom is sure to bring even more fabulous items but these poses are a MUST HAVE!  I don't have the SLURL to The Playroom just yet, it will open soon, so be sure to watch for info on it, but in the meantime run out to .snaphappy. today and find some great poses for all your picture taking needs!

ღ❤♡❥,
  Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment