My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Newness from CakePop for girls and boys!

So excited to show you these adorable shoes from CakePop !  When Hailey first showed me what she was creating I was super excited because the pink floral are just my thing and I couldn't wait to get them on my feet!

First picture is me walking in the woods with my new kicks!  The pink floral is just so cute!




Second picture I stopped and changed into the Kawaii shoes because honestly couldn't pick between the two so I just wore both!  I am a girl I can do that...and I found my prince!

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Olive Darla this location still is not coming up in search

Shirt:  Ugly Duckling  Spring tops Rose
Shorts: Les Petites Poupees Ava Jean shorts *polka*
Shoes:  CakePop  Pink Floral & Kawaii



I wanted to show you a few of the cute designs up close


 Dino

Shark

Pink Floral


Kawaii

I honestly love these shoes and this designer is up and coming for sure!  You need to be sure to check her store out on Marketplace!
CakePop <----click here now!


ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber



No comments:

Post a Comment