My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Coming Soon to Hello Beautiful from Lazy Unicorn

Hello Beautiful is fast becoming one of my favorite events, and this upcoming round for April looks to be very promising.  Lazy Unicorn has come up with a cute idea that you will all want to have.  So prepare the piggy banks...this is gonna be fun!

Ice cream is one of my weaknesses.  So I honestly had a lot of fun shooting for this.  I remember when I was a kid my dad taking me to get ice cream and I could never eat it fast enough before it would melt all over, and Lazy Unicorn has provided that for us with a gacha that you will love!




Pictured above is Blueberry Grape Swirl Ice Cream Rare


And this is what happens when you aren't looking and a stinky boy thinks it would be fun to shove your Ice cream ON your head!  You get a Strawberry Ice Cream Horn!  

What I am wearing:

Horn:  Lazy Unicorn @ Hello Beautiful April Round  Strawberry Ice Cream Horn  
Hair:  [taketomi]  Momoka Browns
Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets  Mulan Flower
Sweater:  Dream  Elegant Laced Sweater Fresh Milk
Skirt:  Dream  HW Pencil Skirts (Denim 2)
Boots:  Les Petites Poupees  Fringe Boots White

Don't forget to head over to Hello Beautiful April Round as soon as it opens! 

❤❤❤,
   Kymber




No comments:

Post a Comment