My Most Awesome Sponsers

Monday, March 30, 2015

Spring time in the park...

Happy Monday!  I logged on this morning to see that Viva! Kids had released a cute little jumper and when I saw it, it reminded me of spring in the park.  That time of the year that you put your summer clothes on because the temps are just right and you run to the park on that beautiful day!  So today I bring you my version.



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Fashionably Dead  Jupiter Ponytail Brunette 3
Glasses:  Glam Affair  Romantic Girl Glasses Candy 
(unsure if these are still available they were a 50L fri item)
Outfit:  Viva Kids  Joy-Floral Rose comes with the cute shoes

If you have never been to Viva I highly recommend it, they have so many cute outfits, so run on out today!

❤❤❤,
  Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment