My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, March 28, 2015

You are Beautiful

This is my very first post as a Little Star's blogger and I couldn't be more excited!  Lily is a very talented creator and an even sweeter person, and today I am proud to bring you this adorable little outfit!




I have not hid the fact that I am currently undergoing treatment for cancer and have lost my hair in RL so this outfit and the meaning for it to me brings a huge smile to my face, so remember that no matter what we do or what we say, you are still beautiful!  

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Love Soul  Hair *152*Bitter Brown
Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets  NymNym Pink
Necklace: COMING SOON to ATLT from Tiny Trinkets
Outfit:  Little Stars  Beautiful  Comes with Tutu and cute sandals

Normally I don't add music to my blogs but today I really felt this outfit and subject and the song kept playing in my head.  We live in a society were our views on beauty are jaded.  So today I will be adding the Christina Aguilera's Beautiful song.  And remember YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!  

Beautiful



❤❤❤,
   Kymber



No comments:

Post a Comment