My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Egg Hunting!

I was so excited when I saw on Facebook that Flutter & Droplet were going to do an Easter Egg hunt, one of my favorite things when I was a kid was finding eggs on Easter morning, and I was even more excited when I saw the adorable outfit that you find in the eggs!




The eggs are in and out of the stores and there are hints so don't worry you will not pull your hair out.  I found it to be really fun!  So come check it out!  Easter Egg Hunt

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tram  D205  Brown&Black (Brown)

Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets @ Hello Beautiful March Round  Mulan Flower
Outfit:  Flutter  Ella Find The headband, the dress, the shoes, the bow and the socks that have legwarmers (I am not a legwarmer girl so I left them off)  Thank you Flutter for this free outfit and the fun!  
Pose:  Flutter  Tiny Model 3 (this too was packaged in an egg an entire set of model poses)





Droplet also had an adorable outfit...so be sure to come and find all the eggs!  

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika  Beans [Hair+Bow] 01
Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets @ Hello Beautiful   Mulan Flower
Outfit:  Droplet  Spring Clouds  Find the crop top, necklace, tutu, and tights   Thank you Droplets for this free outfit!
Pose:  .Click.   Tude 1

Easter is around the corner...I hope you have happy hunting!  


❤  Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment