My Most Awesome Sponsers

Friday, March 27, 2015

New Releases From Lazy Unicorn...

Once in a great while you meet someone in SL and you just connect, that is what happened when I met Presley so to be blogging for Lazy Unicorn is a huge honor and I hope I do her proud.  She has come out with some SUPER cute things and I hope you will rush out and get them all.  



It is just about that time...yes ICE CREAM TIME!  And this cute little Unicorn Ice cream outfit is just adorbs.

What I am wearing:

Hair:  ~Tableau Vivant~  Aidoru Series-Yunimetal (unrigged)
Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets  Kaitlyn Butterfly Pink 
Outfit:  Lazy Unicorn  Unicorn IceCream Outfit.  The detail on the unicorn ice cream is amazing you have to see it for yourself!
Necklace:  Sneak Peek at Tiny Trinket's All the Little things item.  Watch my blog it will be featured soon!


The second outfit I will be featuring is Nice Try outfit.  I love it when you can mix humor and fashion and this outfit truly does that! 


It's kinda hard to see in the photo, but it is three donuts then a bagel and the shirt says Nice Try bagel.  Which is just adorbs!  So I found this cute bakery and it was all about the donuts no bagel.  Yes, if you are wondering I totally just sang that to the tune of All about the bass. 

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Ploom Equestranaut - Browns (Gacha) Resizeable and the bows change colors, so many colors too!
Glasses:  Tiny Trinket  Dotty White Glasses 
Necklace:  Again Sneak Peek of Tiny Trinkets GORGEOUS new item for All the Little Things.  

The third new release is called 99% Unicorn and really fits with Presley's brand.  It is a soft comfy sweater with adorable black skirts and black flats.




I found this really pretty flowered area with the waterfall in the background hoping to catch a mythical Unicorn bopping through but all I got was skinned knees when I tripped after I sneezed.  Oh well, its about the outfit not me anyways.

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika  [01] Sweet I am also wearing the group gift headband along with the hair
Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets Black butterfly glasses

And the final new release from Lazy Unicorn is this oh so cute Whale Sweater with Yellow Ice cream tights.


So I went to the beach to see if I could find any whales and while I am sad to report I did not find any whales, I did see these cute sea turtles.  And that pretty amazing Lighthouse.  

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Lil Olive (location still not updated)  Darla
Outfit:  Lazy Unicorn Whale Ice Cream Outfit.  

Ice cream, Unicorns, and Friends...who could ask for anything better?

As always, feel free to IM me in world if you have any questions about my blog or what I am wearing or where I took a photo.  Enjoy!

❤, 
Kymber

















No comments:

Post a Comment