My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, March 19, 2015

New Arrivals from Lazy Unicorn!


I was given the amazing opportunity to blog for Lazy Unicorn, Presley has been busy and has come up with 3 new releases and they are all just so pretty!  Also joining her girl Toddleedoo line is a new boys line, so boys you should for sure check it out.  I will see about getting some of the fun stuff for boys on a blog soon!  Lazy Unicorn

I found an amazing sim that I did my entire blog shoot on and you should all check it out, it is so pretty and lots of fun to explore.  StoryBrooke Gardens



First outfit for the new release is pictured here and if you know me I love to read so when I found this cute little book tree in my comfy jumper I knew I found the right place for this picture.

What I am wearing...

Outfit:   Lazy Unicorn Pink Floral Jumper comes with the cute little flip flops in white (resizeable)
Hair:  Lil Olive (moving will reopen soon)  Darla Hud 1




Second outfit in the new release is this adorable little dress with triangles that I fell in love with!

What I am wearing:

Outfit:  Lazy Unicorn Little Triangle Dress comes with the cute little flip flops
Hair:  D!VA  Lili the headband can be turned off and on and is texture changing
                       Type A is worn and the color is Brown Diamond
Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets  Kaitlyn Butterfly pink glasses 
Pose:  Lazy Unicorn  Thumb sucker. (requires Cute bytes hands)
Hands:  Cute Bytes  These hands allow you to move your hands to different poses.  
                                  for use with the Toddleedoo mesh body.  The Hud moves the fingers.




The final release from Lazy Unicorn is this adorable Floral Jumper in mint.  While I was out and about on the lovely sim I found a tea party and was asked to join, so I quickly took a picture before indulging in all the tea and treats.

What I am wearing:

Outfit: Lazy Unicorn  [LU] Mint Floral Jumper comes with the cute resizeable flip flops
Hair:  Dura Hair  Dura-Girl 30 Coffee
Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets @ Hello Beautiful March  Mulan Flower Accessories 
               You are gonna wanna rush right over to grab this it will be gone soon.

There you have it the amazing new releases from Lazy Unicorn!  Hurry over now to get yours!



No comments:

Post a Comment