My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Flower Child

I had almost forgot that I had gotten this outfit from Les Petites Poupees @ LaBoutique and since I didn't know for how much longer it would be there I wanted to share it because I am so in love with it.




LaBoutique is a fairly new monthly event, and it started with a bang!  Every item was of amazing quality and the prices were just as awesome.  So please stop by quickly, if by some chance you miss it a new round is coming and I am sure it will be just as great.

What I am wearing:

Hair:  D!VA @ Shiny Shabby Nene (Citrine)  Adorable lace headband with changeable lace textures and beautiful flowers that change colors.  This hair resizes nicely to fit our TD heads.

Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets Butterfly Dotty White glasses

Shirt:  Les Petites Poupees @ LaBoutique  Summer Dreams Top White.  It also comes in a pink color 

Jeans:  Les Petites Poupees @LaBoutique  Free Bird Jeans I Dark
These jeans are some of the best made I have seen EVER!

I really am enjoying bringing you all the pretties!

❤ Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment