My Most Awesome Sponsers

Monday, March 16, 2015

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead...




My Visit to Oz...

This is my very first attempt at blogging and I have always wanted to do it...so I hope you enjoy it.
I saw this adorable outfit and it brought me back to my RL childhood where I would wait every year to watch Wizard of Oz, this was prior to DVD just sayin.  The witch always scared me but yet every year I would watch.  Hope you enjoy my first EVER blog.   ❤ Kymber

Location:  Cotton Candy Wishes & Carousel Dreams Park

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Lil Olive (moving will reopen soon)  Darla
Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets @ Hello Beautiful March  Mulan Flower Pack
Outfit:  The Kiddo Shop @ The Kaleidoscope Kids Event  Oz World Dorothy Exclusive
Toto:  ~silentsparrow~ Weenie @ The Arcade March   Myrtle





No comments:

Post a Comment