My Most Awesome Sponsers

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I'm a little bit country...

So Turducken released today and of course I had to run straight there to get all of the things.  I immediately fell in love with this dress and thought it would make a great country dress.



I love all things country and the land was just gorgeous here and I thought it made the perfect picture spot.  You can find this lovely land at Frisland, besides the pretty horses and stuff they have lighthouses, Sea Lions, playgrounds and so much more.  It is a must see spot on Second Life.  
Frisland

What I am wearing;

Hair:  Tram  C606 Hair Brown&Black my color is brown


Outfit:  Turducken  NEW RELEASE  Ciena Dress-Beige the floral is gorgeous you can't really see it in the photo but this outfit is adorbs

Boots:  Turducken  Bohemian Cowboy Boots-Brown  These come with a hud to change the flowers

Watch:  Tiny Trinkets  Sally Watch, sadly this item is now gone because it was at Limited 50/March

Glasses  Tiny Tinkets @ Hello Beautiful March Round  Mulan Flower Accessories  This pack comes with Nails, a Lotus flower and the glasses.  It is only available for a short time so run down now and grab it quick while you still can.  

No comments:

Post a Comment