My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Luck of the Irish

Being as though it's St. Patrick's Day...I thought I would make my next blog something for the lovely green holiday.



I found a really cute hunt that was put on by the kid zone which is home to Sugar & Spice and Violetility.  You find gold coins and get free gifts.  For sure something you should all do for your St. Patrick's day fun!  The sim is decorated beautifully too and for you gacha addicts you will be happy to see there are some right as you land.  Check it out here  Lucky Coin Hunt

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Dura  Dura-Girl*55 (coffee)
Outfit:  Sugar & Spice  Lucky Leprechaun comes w/ hat, boots, and pot of gold
Watch:  Tiny Trinkets  Sally Watch Sadly this item was a limited 50 item and is already sold out but please go check out her store she has some awesome items.

A huge thank you to Trillicent Thiessam for helping me insert a rainbow in my photo 

No comments:

Post a Comment