My Most Awesome Sponsers

Monday, March 28, 2016

Ballerina Dreams

Growing up we all had our parents tell us, you can be anything you want to be.  Well, I want to be a ballerina.  Thanks to Tiptoes I can look officially like a pretty ballerina dancing on the world famous stages.  Never stop dreaming.  What you want is just within your reach.



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Yumyum  *65B

Tiara:  .tsg. Regal diamond tiara

Ballerina Tutu Dress:  Tiptoes at Brick Lane Gacha  Little Pirouettes Gacha Ballerina Tutu Dress (rare)

Tights:  Tiptoes at Brick Lane Gacha  Little Pirouettes Gacha Ballerina tights Creme

Slippers:  Tiptoes at Brick Lane Gacha  Little Pirouettes Gacha Ballerina Ballerina Slippers Pink 

Tiptoes is a new sponsor and I am extremely excited about that and am looking forward to blogging all the awesome!

❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment