My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Garden Visits

Today I went to visit some animal friends in Storybrooke Gardens, it was such a lovely day.  I enjoyed my walk in the beautiful floral gardens. Petit Macaron has released some beautiful new overalls and you know  how I love my floral, so of course those HAD to be mine!  These overalls come in a variety of colors and come with a tshirt hud as well.


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Doe  at Collabor88  Opal

Headband:  Noodles at Collabor88  Primrose headband Sherbert

Necklace:  Noodles Vintage Romance 

Outfit:  Petit Macaron  Sophie Coveralls includes a Tshirt HUD with 3 shirt options

Shoes:  Lil Big Me  Dress Shoes Cream (gacha)

I am in love with these overalls...they are so gorgeous!  You should run out right now and get them today!

❥♡❤,
   Kymber




No comments:

Post a Comment