My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

There's No Place Like Home-Anniversary Blog Pot

A little over one year ago, I started my little blog.  I was recently diagnosed with Cancer, and really needing to find something to fill my days as I was unable to work.  Kymber became a little and my blog was started just for fun, no sponsors, just me and my desire to do something fun.  As the months went on I found sponsors and I continued to blog and continued my treatment, I found it almost therapeutic.  But the thing I enjoyed most was helping designers get their items out there in other ways than just their ads.  It's been a long year, a year of twists, turns and growth.  In the end, I am Cancer Free today, I get compliments and people stopping me all the time about my blog as well as being able to continue to blog for some of the most creative designers on the grid.  I wanted to do kind of a tribute to my original blog but RL got tied up and today I finally did it.  Not as big as I wanted but its there anyways :) I went with the theory of my original post being my landing into the blogging world and today arriving at the Emerald City.  Hope you enjoy!




And below is my original picture and link to the very first blog post I did.



Thank you to my sponsors for having faith in me to display your creations, thank you to my readers for just sticking with me.  This is something I very much enjoy doing and will continue to do as long as I possibly can.  One year later and nearly 17k views I thank you all!

❤♡❥,
   Kymber

2 comments:

  1. So precious! And so glad you're doing much better! Keep up the positive vibes because they ripple effect to others.

    ReplyDelete