My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Easter Fantasy

Chickens, Unicorns, and Easter Baskets oh my! This is my version of a Fantasy Easter.  What little girl doesn't want a unicorn right?!

The Play Room opens at noon on March 5th and so many cute things to be had.  Buglets has this adorable dress, shorts, headband and sandals, Cutie cakes has the bright baskets and Little Llama has the adorable huggable chickens mine tried to get away.  There are so many amazing things this round you just will have to see for yourself.


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Truth  Carmela

Headband:  Buglets  at the Play Room Flopsy Headband (rare)

Dress & Shorts:  Buglets at the Play Room Flopsy Dress and Shorts (rose)

Sandals:  Buglets at the Play Room Flopsy Sandals (rose)

Watch:  Buglets at Hello Beautiful My First Watch Pastel

Easter Basket:  Cutie Cakes at the Play Room  Easter Basket Pink

Chickens (by my feet):  Little Llama  at the Play Room  Chicken Hug 

Pose:  .click.  Dainty 4 (m) 

What will your Easter Fantasy look like?

❤♡❥,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment