My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Searching for the Easter Bunny

This morning I thought it would be fun to go in search of the Easter Bunny.  So I went to Easter Town where else would he be, well sadly he was not there.  His chair was, but the sign said he was on a break so I hopped around town trying to stay away from the crazies.  Lots of pretty decor there too.  But no bunny :(



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tram C606


Headband:  BoWillow Easter Flower Headband

Dress:  BoWillow Spring Dress Cotton Candy & White

Basket:  BoWillow Easter Basket Cotton Candy

This outfit comes in 6 colors and there is even a boy/unisex one so that boys you can look fancy too!  Colors are White, Cotton Candy, Lavender, Powder Blue, Mint and Sunshine.  This outfit is only available until early April so get over today and get your new Easter outfit.  Maybe you will have better luck catching that bunny!

❥♡❤,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment