My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Eggcellent Easter from Tiny Gems

One of my favorite things about Easter is coloring eggs.  I always always always wanted purple and red, after the bunny hid the eggs and we would find them they would get pretty banged up.  But the coloring was the funnest part.  Tiny Gems is bringing that to the Play Room this round and it really gave me that fun Easter feeling.


{Tiny Gems} at the Play Room  Our Eggcelent Easter Rare


{Tiny Gems} at the Play Room  Our Eggcelent Easter 1


{Tiny Gems} at the Play Room  Our Eggcelent Easter 2


{Tiny Gems} at the Play Room  Our Eggcelent Easter 4

There are 7 total poses in this gacha and they all come with the props you need (minus the furniture) I enjoyed coloring eggs and I think you will too so hurry over to the Play Room as soon as it opens on March 5.

Special Thanks to Amber for helping me and Miss Rory too!

 ❥♡❤,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment