My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

I Believe in Pink

Pink has always been my favorite color ever since I was a baby, so whenever anything is released in our lovely world of SL, I always find myself buying pink.   The lovely Audrey said it best  "I believe in pink, I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.  I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.  I believe th at happy girls are the prettiest girls.  I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."  My RL self believes all of this, my 4 year old SL self thinks kissing is gross :)




What I am wearing:

Hair:  Yumyum  65B

Hair wreath:  Zenith  Tulips bloom Corolla

Necklace:  Tiny Trinkets at Hello Beautiful April Round  Rosalyn Pink Necklace

Romper:  Nimble Edith Romper Blush

Ankle Roses:  Tiny Trinkets Aysha Ankle Roses pink

Shoes:  Tiny Trinkets at Limited 50 Dolly Glittery sneakers with  color changing HUD


❥♡❤,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment