My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Lavender Lilou Romper

Normally I am a pink kind of girl but today I switched it up.  Pulled on my pretty new lavender romper from {Petite Bowtique} and took a stroll in the gardens.  



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tram E831

Necklace:  ToddleTeeZ  Ladybug Necklace Purple

Outfit:  {Petite Bowtique} Lilou Outfit includes rompers and headband

Shoes:  [Lazy Unicorn] at the Play Room  Bebe Flips Grape

Sometimes in the middle of the day you find magic just like I did on my walk today in the beautiful gardens of Turducken when I found this carousel.  Always look for the beautiful part of life you never know where you may find it.

❤♡❥,
   Kymber

1 comment:

  1. Hey beautiful post! can u credit where the picture was taken <3 would love to visit

    ReplyDelete