My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Chasing Chicks

Aww aren't the the cutest little chicks you ever saw?  I tried really hard to catch one but sadly, they are too quick.  But no worries I am all ready for Easter anyways with my new little dress from Petit Macaron!



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tram  E817

Headband:  Noodles at Collabor88  Primrose Headband Sherbert

Dress/Leggings:  Petit Macaron  Amelia Outfit pink

Shoes:  Bad Seed/Turducken Vintage Mary Janes
These were a limited 50 item from a past round.

Bunnies and chicks are in full swing due to the fact Easter is coming up.  This little dress features an adorable little bunny at the bottom of the dress. Pretty sure it is not coming off until the white is no longer white.  *giggles*

❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment