My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Saturday Picnic

It will always amaze me at how beautiful Second Life is.  The way that people can create such beautiful places, the way the seasons change, and the way a simple pic can be changed with one slide of a windlight button.  When I found this beautiful place on my morning walk, I knew it was picnic time so I stopped and had a little snack.


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Doe  Elfie

Headband:  Noodles at Collabor88  Primrose Headband sherbert

Outfit:  Nimble Isabella Vintage (floral)

Shoes:  Tiny Trinkets at Limited 50  Dolly Glitter Sneakers w/HUD

Nimble is a new collab store featuring Plum and Small Beginnings and this is the first release and I couldn't be more in love.  This outfit comes in many colors and they have even put together color packs for those of you who just can't stop at one.  I picked the floral of course.

I hope your Saturday is beautiful!

❥♡❤,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment