My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Darling Ugly Duckling

Man oh man April is a fantastic month for {Ugly Duckling} Releases...I am so excited that I couldn't wait to show you what is coming to Fairytale Forever, Hello Beautiful and a brand new event called Ninety Nine!



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika  Beans

Eyes:  {Ugly Duckling} at Hello Beautiful April Round  Expression Eye turquoise blue

Necklace:  Tiny Trinkets at Hello Beautiful April Round  Rosalyn Pink 

Bracelet:  {Ugly Duckling} at Fairytale Forever (gacha) Bow Bangle [sweet] Rare

Dress:  {Ugly Duckling} at Ninety Nine Darling Dress [Fairydust]

Shoes:  {Ugly Duckling} Pearl Ballerina [floral]

I am so very exciting for all that is coming up in April, new months mean new rounds of great things.  With Spring here it is bound to be beautiful!

❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment