My Most Awesome Sponsers

Friday, March 4, 2016

Birds Fly why oh why can't I

Today Copeland and I went for a nice walk and found some crazy seagulls who tried to take the flowers from mine hair.  We fell in the water a few times but we were ok.  We had a nice day!


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika  Meadow

Headband:  Tiny Trinkets at Color me Cute  Aysha Roses Tiara White


Dress:  Tiny Trinkets at Color me Cute  Aysha Dress White

Ankle Flowers:  Tiny Trinkets at Color me Cute  Aysha ankle roses White

Sandals:  Lazy Unicorn at the Play Room Bebe Flops Metal (rare)

What Copeland is wearing:

Hair:  Tram  E817

Headband:  Tiny Trinkets at Color me Cute  Aysha Roses Tiara Pink

Bow Headband:  Lazy Unicorn at Hello Beautiful Bubblegum

Facepaint:  Buttercup at Hello Beautiful  Messy Face Football Face

Dress:  Tiny Trinkets at Color me Cute  Aysha Dress Pink

Ankle Flowers:  Tiny Trinkets at Color me Cute  Aysha ankle roses Pink

Sandals:  Lazy Unicorn at the Play Room Bebe Flops Cloud

Color me Cute opens for the March round on the 15th!  Thank you Copeland for hanging out with me today it was fun!  Be sure to visit Copeland's blog as well!

❤♡❥,
   Kymber



No comments:

Post a Comment