My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, March 5, 2016

So much work to do

I have so much work to do that I needed to keep track of it in my planner, but then I almost forgot the party I was supposed to go to so I jumped up and put my party hat on and was ready to go, then I looked in my planner and realized it was tomorrow, oh well, back to work!



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Baby Princess  Sarah

Party Hat:  BunBun at Hello Beautiful  Party Hat Speckled Blush [Limited]

Jumper:  Kyoot at the Play Room  Tina Jumper {5}

Slippers:  {petit Macaron} at La Boutique (opening soon) Lil' Bunny FooFoo Slippers with pink bow

Planner:   Larnia Kids at the  Play Room  My journal (Chevron)


Hello Beautiful and the Play Room are open today March 5 and La Boutique will be back on March 7.  Back to my list of things to do hope you enjoy your shopping adventures!

❥♡❤,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment