My Most Awesome Sponsers

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

More New Releases from Petite Bowtique

Spring has arrived and {Petite Bowtique} has released some adorable new outfits.  So I had a huge play day today.  Started out in my new Play Thrift shop full of vintage fun and then played at the playground for hours.  And then finally I decided to find my artistic side...you can see all the results below :)




What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tableau Vivant  Celestia

Head Wreath:  Zenith  Tuplips bloom Corolla

Dress:  {Petite Bowtique} Jaycee Rose

Shoes:  Dream Doll  T Strap Flats Pink Floral

Build and most of the decor:  Bad Seed at the Lost and Found Other decor by Kalopsia 



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Doe  Cricket

Outfit:  {Petite Bowtique}Brighton Outfit  Rose
comes w/Slip on shoes




What I am wearing:

Hair:  Doe  Elfie

Headband:  Noodles at Collabor88  Primrose headband white

Facepaint:  {Petite Bowtique} at Tous Le Enfant   Splattered Face

Outfit:  {Petite Bowtique} at Tous Le Enfant Fifi Splatteralls  comes with slip on shoes

Today was a productive day and I have {Petite Bowtique} to thank for that!

❥♡❤,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment