My Most Awesome Sponsers

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Paris in the Woodlands

It's that time of the month, yup you got it...THE WOODLANDS GACHA EVENT!  This month there are so many amazing things and you just have to go yourself to see it all.  My first post for this amazing event is brought you to by Just Melodic, a cute little French outfit (not gacha) that made me run to France just to feel like I fit in.



I know you are thinking why are you not in front of the Eiffel Tower Kymber...I tried but that thing is HUGE so I found this building and snapped the photo and then I found a cute bistro where I got a croissant.

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Taketomi  Momoka Browns
Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets  Butterfly Black Glasses
Outfit:  Just Melodic @ Woodlands  French Outfit

This is my first of many The Woodlands posts...so stay tuned or heck run over there and see it before I blog it!

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment