My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Autumn Chucks at the Play Room

Growing up in RL one of my favorite things to do before school started was going to pick out my school shoes.  I was a huge tomboy and always wanted sneakers my mom would want me to get girly things, which is a good thing cuz I am super girly but I loved my high tops!  

Arhause is a new designer at the Play Room this round and the High Top Chucks are so cute!  And guess what big peeps...you can wear these too! Resize script allows them to fit anyone.  I of course picked the pink floral ones, the stars on the side also change colors.  These shoes are a must have for back to school!  So head over to the Play Room today.



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tram  Hair E816

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane  black

Cardigan and Tee:  Les Petites Poupees  Cardi Weather Charcoal

Shorts:  Les Petites Poupees   Ava Shorts Medium 

Shoes:  Arhause at the Play Room  Pink Floral Chucks

Pose:  Little Moments  Free Spirit 4  

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment